Saturday 27 March 2010

My beautiful Princess has turned 6!!!


Wow - doesn't time fly? How is it possible that 6 years has flown by since I had my gorgeous little girl?!!

Here is the card I made for her, my first ever easel card! Glad to say that she absolutely loved it!!

Recipe: Basic Grey Euphoria stack, princess crown charm from ebay, Making Memories rub on letters, flowers handmade, gems from stash.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
  1. Magical Crafts #11 - Spring/Easter - Spring colours
  2. The Secret Crafter #76 - Pink, Green & Flowers - yep, got pink, green and plenty of flowers!
  3. Flutterby Wednesday #102 - Open (with butterfly/angel etc) - 3 cutie little butterflies.
  4. Pennys Challenges - Birthday - yep, for my princess!
  5. YNS Challenge #12 - Distressing - yep, on the large flower
  6. Cute Card Thursday #105 - Dimensions - easel card!
  7. Prairie Fairy - #12 - Easel Card - yep, my first ever one!!
  8. Fab N Funky #16 - Technique - inking edges - I lurve, lurve, lurve it!!

Hope you like it! Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I'm not surprised your little Princess loved it it's gorgeous! Love the spring colours and that little charm. Thanks for playing Magical Crafts.
Carol Ann xx

Stef H said...

omgoodness! this is absolutely gorgeous! and your 1st easel card too! wow!

happy birthday to the sweet princess!

Cor* said...

Amazing colors! first easle card to boot............good job! Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for joining us at FFF!

jackiescrafts said...

What a very pretty card I'm not surprised your daughter loved it
Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

Anita said...

Wow Leanne you did a great job with this card. Joy to make them isn't.
Congrats with you little girl. Enjoy the time that they are little, they grwo up so fast. I know

xx Anita

Loz said...

Gorgeous card Leanne! I love the colours... I'm sure you dauther did love it! My eldest was 4 recently - can't believe how quickly the years have gone!! Congrats on your first easel card, I'm sure you've heard it before, but they are addictive!!!! xx

Vee said...

Stunning card Leanne!!! Fabulous colours and I love your flowers. Hope the birthday Pincess had a lovely time.
xx Vee

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Elise Happy Birthday to YOU!. Love the card your mommy made for you. BEAUTIFUL

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! The colors are divine!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxox

Danni said...

What a wonderful card! Love the little butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

This is stunning a gorgeous design and the colours are great thank you so much for joining us at Prairie Fairy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ginny said...

used that exact same charm recently, GORGEOUS card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Maya said...

Such a pretty card!
It fits a princess perfectly ::)
Hugs from Maya :)

Giò said...

Just a stunning easel card!! Lovely papers and details too!!
Thanks for visiting my blog ^_^

Hugs
Giò

Linda . J said...

I love it too Leanne it is simple beautiful and love the design.
Thank you for joining us over at Prairie Fairy Friday this week.
Hugs Linda

Deb said...

fabulous easel card, very precious, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Kelly said...

This card is adorable, I am sure your daughter loved it. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays.

Kelly (DT)

Diana Mancuso said...

This card is just so pretty! Happy birthday to your little Princess!

Christy said...

Beautiful!!! I'm absolutely LOVING the little charm :)