Tuesday 8 May 2012

Top TIp Tuesday Time!

Hello everyone!

Long time no see!!  Hope you are keeping well.  I went back to England to see my family and have been ill so time has just flown past.

Before I get on with todays post, I just wanted to give a huge shout out to my DT at Top Tip Tuesday as they have really been amazing whilst I have been AWOL.  What would I have done without Carol and Samantha who have been doing all the posts etc.  Amazing team and wonderful DT - feel very lucky to work with them.

This weeks challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday is 

CLEAN AND SIMPLE

I {heart} this kind of challenge.  It was ideal for me to finally show you the card I made for my 6 year old son for his birthday!

I always find it so difficult doing a card for a man/boy - so since he is a HUGE Phineas and Ferb fan, I decided to make him a Perry the Platypus card!!  He absolutely adored it and its still up in his bedroom!!



I think it completely captures Perry quite well!!!  I was so chuffed when I found the exact colour that I needed for his skin colour!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft us Crazy #26 - Inspire Us - creating a card from a TV character??
Pile it On #19 - Fairytales, Fantasies and Daydreams - a cartoon character is fantasy???!!

 Thank you so much for taking the time of stopping by my blog.  Now, please go and join in our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday - Clean and Simple challenge!

Hugs
 
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is just way too fun...totally love it...

Julie said...

What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Josephine said...

What a great card!

Thanks for joining the 'for the boys' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Judy McKay said...

Lovely. I think that the card is so cute. Thank you for playing Come and Get it Challenges this week.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Love this very different card. Fab!!! Thank you joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Purple Crazy said...

Great card for a boy, thanks for sharing at OLLCB, Wendy xx

Meighan Wheller said...

It is always good when they love the cards that you make for them and especially if it is one of their favourite characters. A great CAS card. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Denise said...

Fantastic!!!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

Anonymous said...

Very cool card. Angry Birds? Thanks for taking the time to post on Our Come and Get It Challenge Blog this week.

Berit Synnøve said...

Great card ! Perfect for a child.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Gaynor Greaves said...

CAS and adorable, thanks for joining our challenge at CYDA, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, wonderful colours. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Anonymous said...

Great Idea and so simple, hugs me xx

Anonymous said...

Just fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx