Thursday 17 July 2008

Preschool Teachers Gifts


Well, my daughter had her last day at preschool today - another era over *sob*.

I thought instead of giving them chocolates or the usual, that I would try my hand at decorating some notepads and giving them matching thank you cards. I am quite happy with the way they turned out, however, they are not as OTT as I would have made for myself as you never know how girlie people are!! When I do one for me, there will be many more sparkles and ribbon!!




Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

They're beautiful, Leanne. I'll bet they were really appreciated! :o)

Heather xx

Tip Top said...

These are such a good idea and look stunning!!!!

My eldest does not finish nursery (pre school) until 4 Sept as he starts school on 8 Sept...... and then he is 5 on 13 Sept!!!

Viv said...

Lovely pressies and great matching cards. A really good idea!

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations, Leanne! Just spotted on Ruth's blog that you won the blog candy!! Aren't you glad you started a blog now? :D

Heather xx

Tip Top said...

Leanne - you are the winner of my blog candy (but you know that as you've seen my blog post!!) You can contact me via mail@tiptoptoppers.co.uk

Well done on winning!!!

Classroomfree said...

wow, they are fab. Great idea for gifts too.

Jules x

Leann said...

Yay ~ just found your blog hun!
Welcome to blogland :)

Fe-Fe said...

These are fabulous. I bet they loved them.