Tuesday 9 December 2008

Jingle Bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way!!


Yes, I have made yet another card using the fantastic DCWV Christmas Matstack - I think I am actually in love with it!!

I found some lovely bells in Hobbeycraft that matched the colours of this matstack rather well, so thought I would try and card with them all - they are so cute!!

I am also, at the moment, wondering whether to treat myself to some nestabilities - if anyone has got any opinions on them, please let me know!! I have no whether to get large or small, what shape etc so any advice would be appreciated!!

Bye for now xxxxx


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Fe-Fe said...

I think you have to get some nestibilities and get them all!!! I have squares, ovals and circles and I really regret not getting rectangles too. They are just fab!

Hugs
Fe

ps. Love your card, those papers are great.