Monday 12 January 2009

Two more awards!

Well, I haven't done any card making for a week - how terrible is that? I now have a ton of them that I need to make - so much for my New Years resolution on making them ahead of time...d'oh!
This morning I woke up to find that I had been given another two lovely award from two very talented ladies. The first award is the beautiful Butterfly Award which was given to me by the very talented Jude. You should pop on over to her blog, its fab!


The second award I received was from the very lovely and very talented Paula. She is my fellow DT member at Charisma Cardz Challenges. Go check out her blog too - very good!!

The rules of both of these awards are the same.

  1. Put the award on your blog.
  2. Put a link on your blog of the person who gave it to you.
  3. Nominate 5 other people.
  4. Leave a comment on their blog so they know they have been given it.
Therefore, my nominees for both awards are:


Katie

Carly

Roz

Rachel

Clair


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Rach said...

thank you Leanne for the awards so sweet of you to pass them on to me..
congrats on receiving them yourself hun. hugs rachxx

rozzyb said...

Thank you sooo much Leanne...finally worked out how to add them! lol! xxx