Sunday 1 February 2009

Some Fab New!


Well, I am very excited to tell you that I have been chosen on to the Design Team of Funky Fairys Challenge blog. I have been chosen with another 7 fantastic crafters.

The challenge blog is part of the fantastic Funky Fairys Papercrafts, which sells the most amazing downloadable papers and kits - get yourself over there to have a nose!

The first challenge is underway, and the next one is due out on Wednesday - so I hope to see you there!



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey Leanne - fabulous news and am sooo pleased for you - CONGRATULATIONS..:)

xxDebbiexx

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne

Congratulations and look forward to crafting with you.

I've tried to become a follower of your blog, but it isn't letting me at present, I'm sure it will eventually.

Joanne x

Anne said...

Hi Leanne,
Great news, congraulations. I'm looking forward to getting started on this too.
Exciting times ahead I think lol

andrea said...

hi leanne,
congrats on being a dt member,i am still in shock but looking forward to it
andrea

Sally said...

Hi Leanne,
Congratulations! I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you.

Rach said...

congratulaions Leanne,
brilliant news. have fun. Hugs rachxx

debby4000 said...

Congratulations on your fab news, look forward to seeing your creations.