Saturday 8 August 2009

Cor, its hot...!!


Morning all!

Well it is VERY hot here in Abu Dhabi today - 42 deg c. Staying in!!

Since it was a hot day, thought I would show you a card that I made for my husband's aunty who loves doing her garden then lying in her hammock with a glass of vino when she is finished (she lives in Italy, so she has nice weather!!).


Recipe:

  • Flowers for Poundland (huge flowers I pulled apart)
  • Brads from Dovecraft
  • Papers from ebay
Also, just wanted to say WOW - I never expected to get so many followers after putting on my blog candy, I am seriously shocked!! Thank you so much for following me, and once my craft stuff is off the ship, I shall start making cards etc that I am really proud of to start showing you.

Hugs to all



Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Lovely Card, the image is so layed back. I'm sure she will love it. Hope you and the family are well and enjoying your new life. Take care hun.
Suzi xx

Unknown said...

Oh stop it, showing off with your hot weather LOL!! Well at least the sun's shining here at the moment, makes a nice change!

Love the card, great image, that's just what I'd like to be doing right now!

Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne...
Your card is beautiful;)
You have a beautiufl Blog..
`Thanks` for stopping by mine;)x
``WoW`` wish it was that hot here!!!
Have a lovely Weekend;0x

stephanne said...

The perfect image for the recipient, too perfect, and love what you've done with the bloom!! Hope you are settling into Abu Dahbi!!
Stephanne

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

PinksyDoodles said...

That is hot!!
This is a cute card, the image is great!
Hope you can keep cool.
Clare x

Jill said...

wow Leanne your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love how you;ve placed the flower and the image is fab hugs Jill xx

Lana Clarke said...

Perfect card Leanne for your aunt she will love it. Sounds like you are settling in Dubai and the weather sounds hot, hot, hot.....
Hugs
Lana x

Abi Bundy said...

I really love this card! that flower is great :)

peggy said...

Lovely card !!!

Peggy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leanne,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicki said...

Oh fab card Leanne, just love that image, it's cool!..lol (think there might be a little joke there:)

hugs
Vicki x

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is just adorable Leanne, great news on the craft shop by the way, have you been in it yet? Do tell us what its like when you find out.

Hugs

Sarah