Tuesday 26 April 2011

Very Easy Envelope Box Tutorial!

Morning everyone!

WOW what an amazing week we had last week at Top Tip Tuesday - it was so wonderful seeing so many fantastic creations!

This week it is my turn to do a tutorial, so I have chosen to share with you my VERY easy Envelope Box.  So many envelope boxes are sooo fussy to make, but the one that I have worked out is sooooooo easy to follow and just uses very simple measurements.

The challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday is:

SQUARE CHALLENGE

As long as your creation has squares on it, then you can enter your creation!  

This week I have done a card for my friends husbands 40th birthday.  He is an avid Dr Who fan!  I found a tutorial at Valitas blog, so I just adjusted it in some places - but its fab!

Plenty of squares on this card and you can see that there is one of my envelope boxes also in the picture!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope that you can stop by Top Tip Tuesday and enter our Square Challenge!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

This is absolutely fantastic!! It really is awesome I love it!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Wilfreda said...

Your Tardis is awesome!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME card and love your tutorial too! great job hunny :0)

Sally said...

Love your tutorial. Great card too!
Hugs,
Sally