Friday 15 July 2011



Calling all UK Crafters!!

Please, please, please help me!  I am coming back to the UK on Thursday so I thought I would top up on some craft bits I need, however, as I haven't purchased stuff for many years in the UK I no longer know which is a good online shop to get things from.

I need:

Purplicious Buttons
11cm x 11cm envelopes with matching cards
Very strong double sided tape
Clear gems

I will be buying alot - so if anyone can tell me good websites, that delivers fast and has excellent prices, I would really really appreciate it. 

As a reward I shall send you some lovely sun from Dubai!

Thank you so much for your time and help!



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Leanne :-) I love Crafty Emma Store, she is a buddy and has recently started her online store :-) you could check her out,,

http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/ourshop/cat_328258-Craft-Shop-.html

no need to send me any sun we have enough here already ta :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Helen Laurence said...

Hi I don't have any of the bits on your list apart from some dovecraft double sided in 2 sizes which is pretty strong. I do however have a ew other bits & some lovely papers with FREE P&P to uk so have look & see what you think no harm in looking!!
http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/craft-products.html
Also my friend Clare has a good shop
http://www.thread-bare.biz/

I hope this helps a little
Helen

Sally said...

Can't help you there, since I live in the USA but hope you find lots of goodies and have a wonderful time. Miss hearing from you.

Mandy said...

Hey hun, the 3 main one's I like when I want stuff in a hurry are -
The Glitter Pot,
Crafts 4 You
and
Bunny Zoe's
They are all usually next day delivery.
Hope this helps :)
hugs Mandy xx

Shazza said...

Craft Obsessions are good Leanne, Craft Superstore, The Hobby House, Quixotic Paperie and Bunny-Zoe Crafts to name a few
x

Tasha said...

My Mums Craft Shop is awesome - you will find all that and more!
For double sided tape i always use Sellotapes Double sided tape as its fantastic and never lets me down
love tasha xx

Vee said...

Hi Leanne, hope you're enjoying your holiday. Try the Glitter Pot, they have a packed site and deliver really fast.The Hobby House has some fab embellishments and loads of other stuff and you MUST go to Wild Orchid crafts for flowers and metal corners. Lucky you on a spending spree....lol Hope you are well.
xx Vee