Friday 21 October 2011

Top TIp Tuesday Layer it Up Challenge

Hiya 

Why is it that whenever I get ahead of myself things don't work out correctly? 

I wrote my post for this weeks Top Tip Tuesday challenge and for some reason it didn't show up here and has now disappeared?!!!  Aaaaah!!
Anyways, this weeks tutorial at Top Tip Tuesday is how to make a Pop Up Card - how cool is that?  

Our challenge this week is:

LAYER IT UP

Nice and easy!

We have two fantastic sponsors:


Prize is $10 gift certificate
Stitchy Bear Stamps - 1 prize of a $10 voucher


 My card this week was a nice and quick one:


I now can't add this to all the challenges as its day late :o(  LOL I must try harder!!

Thanks everyone for stopping by - make sure to go and check out the challenge!!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty hunny! love it :0)