Well, what a chuffin day I have had....tried to make my own rub ons for a card and put the wrong accetate in my brand new printer.... Yep, I melted the accetate to the inside of the printer and now its fit for the bin. I wouldn't mind, but only got it in November after begging husband to buy me a really good one for my cards....d'oh!!!
Therefore, tonights offering is not a card...its a little hanging I made for my daughters door, that she has decided has to go about her bed instead!
Again, I have handsewn them so they are not straight by any means, but at least I got to use some of my new cutie pink buttons!!
I just noticed that I seriously need to change my watermark function...whooppps!!! Should be 2012!!!
Anyway, I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Hooked on Craft #15 - Try something new - have never done a garland like this before!
Sassy Studio #106 - Use something New - Buttons
Thanks so much for stopping by!!