Wednesday 15 February 2012

Whooops I'm late!!

Hi! 

Whoooppsss, I'm late with my Top Tip Tuesday post!!  Aaaaaah!!

Soooooo, this week over at  Top Tip Tuesday we have a fabulous tutorial by our wonderful Elaine on how to make a 'Flap Opening Card' - its fab!  Is such an easy tutorial that even I used it!!

Our challenge this week is:

Mystical, Magical and Fantasy

Now what does that conjure up in your mind?  Can't wait to see your creations!!

Our sponsors this week are:


  
 My creation for this week (using Elaine's tutorial is):




Recipe: All Dovecraft 'Fantasy'

I have had these fairies for years...soooo love how this turned out, will use the others now!!


I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you go and visit us at 
for our
Mystical, Magical and Fantasy challenge!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful card I love the layout and the fresh colours

Thanks for playing this week in the free and easy challenge here at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome fun card...love that fun design..

Rene said...

WOW...amazing! Thank you so much for linking up at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So lovely! Love the fairies... your card turn so great!
Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Us Crazy!

Julie said...

Gorgeous - the fairy is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliex

1CardCreator said...

This is very pretty. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 23)

febe said...

Yet you have such a great card. Love what you did with the fairy. Awesome!

stretch marks creams