Tuesday 23 September 2008

I've been tagged!

Hello all!

I've been tagged by the lovely Allison from Allisons' Crafty Moments and these are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Right then, 7 things about me:

1. Today I booked to see Phantom of the Opera in London - always wanted to see it.
2. I am a Scouser!
3. My husband's uncle used to play for Chelsea FC.
4. I am absolutely petrified of any animal/insect that buzzes!
5. I can't kneel down!
6. I won Karaoke competition on holiday in Yugoslarvia by singing 'FAME'!
7. I am the very proud owner of two centre stage tickets to see New Kids on the Block - woo hooo hooooooo!!!

Well that wasn't too bad! Right, 7 people...gosh, do I know that many in blog land?! Click on their names to go to their blogs!

1. Kathryn - you had to be 1st!!
2. Jilly
3. Olga
4. Nikki
5. Emma
6. Claire
7. Su

There we go - all done!!


Pin It Now!

No comments: