Robyn's Fetish is a digital stamp and sticker company. We are looking to add a few VERY enthusiastic and dynamic crafters our amazing Design Team to help to promote our fabulous range of products!!
We are looking for members with great coloring skills, team members that are creative and timely, inspiring, friendly, team players and of course to have LOTS OF ENTHUSIASM!!!
As a Design Team member we will require the following from you:
1. Must have own blog that you post to regularly.
2. Participate in weekly challenges, write in detail about the challenge and creation on your blog with a link to the Robyn's Fetish challenge blog.
3. Complete a minimum of 1 card/project per week using RF digital stamps/stickers and post on you blog and online galleries.
4. Actively participate in special group activities such as new release blog hops, Wacky Wednesday Freebies, etc.
5. Add Robyn's Fetish logo, links to your blog as well as links to your fellow Design Team members blogs
6. Actively promote Robyn's Fetish wherever possible.
7. Promote new releases, announcements, contests etc on your blog with a link back to RF Blog.
8. Lots of energy, interest and enthusiasm!
As a member of the Design Team you will receive:
1. An opportunity to play with a generous range of digital stamps & stickers.
2. Will be promoted as a Design Team member on the RF blog and other Design Team members blogs.
3. Your bio will be available on the RF Blog.
The deadline for this call is Saturday, January 16th at midnight. The Design Team term will be 6 months with the ability to re-apply at the end of your term.
To apply to be a Design Team member please email email@example.com the following details:
2. Mailing Address
3. Email Address
4. Blog Address
5. Link to any online galleries
6. A list of the forums you like to visit (we don't need your user name)
7. Any other design team positions both past & present
8. A bit about yourself - your crafting background, where your passions lie, why Robyn's Fetish would be a good fit for you and anything else you'd like us to know!!
9. 3 samples of your work (cards, alterables, atcs, journal art, etc). They can be things you've already made, no need to rush and make anything special. If you have creations with RF images that's great or if you choose to make some with RF images that's also great but definitely not a requirement at all. Just a sampling of what you think is your best work.
We SO look forward to hearing from you!!!
Robyn - Owner
Meredith - Design Team Coordinator
Pin It Now!
16 hours ago