Sunday 12 September 2010

Happy Birthday Dinosaur!

Morning!

Well, its a special day in my household as my gorgeous little boy is starting Foundation in big school. My daughter is also starting in Year 2 - where oh where has the time gone since they were babies?!!

Here is a dinosaur card that I made for my friends little boy - I know he will love the wobby eyes on this one!!


Recipe: Basic Grey Archaic papers and chipboards, buttons from stash, wobbly eyes from ebay, Dynamo sentiment

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge #69 - Colours of Autumn
Totally Papercrafts #33 - Lets go Dotty
Raise the Bar #35 - Colours0 - Orange, Brown, Green


Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Leanne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawnll said...

Yes they grow up much faster then we want, oh where does the time go.
Cute card for a little guy! Bet he loves it.

Anita said...

The little boy will be very happy with this beatiful card.
Great one! Leanne

xx Anita

CarlaKH said...

How adorable is this card! Love the colors too. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

brenda said...

Hi Leanne

What a super card, I love your funky dino.

Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Our suster challenge is looking for new DT members http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Alix said...

lovely lovely card...and who doesn't adore wobbly eyes, huh??? ;0)