Friday 10 September 2010

Mums & Dads Anniversary


Morning!

How are you doing today? Thank goodness its Friday!!

This card I made for my mums and dads wedding anniversary...they have been married for 46 years this year - isn't that amazing!! I'm missing them so much already and I've only been home a week :o(


Recipe: Papers from stash, Martha Stewart leave punch, gems and brads from stash, DCWV vellum sentiment

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lexis Creations #22 - Flower Power
Our Creative Corner - ABCs and 123s (Letters)


Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Leanne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anita said...

This is a beautiful card. I think that your parents will be happy to receive it.
Have a nice day

xx Anita

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leann.

Hugs Riet.xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

awww this is gorgeous leanne, love those paper flowers, i bet they will love it
hugs sandra xxx

Vee said...

This is gorgeous Leanne I love the colour and the sentiment is really lovely too. Hope you're settling into your new abode...
Hugs
Vee xx

Vee said...

This is gorgeous Leanne I love the colour and the sentiment is really lovely too. Hope you're settling into your new abode...
Hugs
Vee xx