Tuesday 8 June 2010

Charisma Sneeky Peek!



Oooh what a week I am having - only gone and got tonsillitis!! Seriously, I'm having more colds/illness since moving here to Dubai than I ever did in England!!!

I'm on countdown as well - only 4 weeks until I go back to UK - yipeeeeeee!! I soooo can't wait to go craft shopping...any good new bits that are out that I should be buying?

Well, thought I would give you a sneeky peek at what is coming this Thursday on Charisma - we have a fabulous prize this week so make sure that you don't miss out!!


Hope you are all having a fab week - thanks for stopping by!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Looking forward to seeing the whole thing! Hope you are feeling better soon. Kim

Sally said...

Wonder if after seeing your sneak peek and Carly's if I could guess what the challenge is for this week? Love the colors you have used in your sneak peek.