For those of you who wanted to know how to make these flowers - here is a tutorial, which I hope I have kept very simple!
- Cut out a circle - any size you want.
- Cut around into the circle like you are making a snake shape - leave the centre of the circle a bit bigger as this will form the base of your flower at the end.
- I like to use this kind of pincher to do the next part - it keeps the end pinched nice and tight!
- Put the very end into the tweezers.
- Start to twist the card around the end of the tweezers.
- Keep twisting the card around the tweezers until it gets like this:
- Take card gently off the tweezers.
- By letting it unscroll will depend on how tight or loose you want your flower. You can have a play about with this. When it is the size you want, you can stick the big bit of the circle that was left over, across the bottom of the flower.
- This is what bottom should look like after you have stuck it down.
- Now you can have a play around with the sides of the flower, squish them down, ink the edges, distress it however you like!!
If you use this tutorial, I would love it if you would say in your blog that you got it from here, and I would love to see any creations you make using the flowers - make sure you leave me a comment to let me know to check our your blog!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It Now!