Friday 3 December 2010

Found some treasure!

Hello all!

Well, after moving into my new house at the beginning of September, I am finally proud to say that I have at last tidied up my craft room!!

The best thing is...I have found all these bags full of new goodies that I need to find somewhere for!! I daren't look into them until I had tided up, so this will be a fun task for later!!



Hope you are all keeping warm in the terrible weather.

Remember to stop by Top Tip Tuesday as this weeks challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge - hope to see you there!!

Hugs
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

What a nice surprise, I would have to rummage through.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Vee said...

Oooo!!!! Lovely I don't know how you can stop yourself from opening them NOW!!!!! I couldn't wait till later..lol
Hugs Vee xx

PS not on Facebook yet don't know how to do it. Must get Matt my youngest Son to help me

Anita said...

Great job Leanne to tidy up your room and now creating???

xx Anita

Sally said...

You'll have to tell us what treasures you found. I just love finding forgotten bits and bobs. LOL