Whoops was too late for the blog hop, but her are my top 10 cards anyway!
Now onto the tough choice of picking my favourite 10 of the year...
1. I absolutely love this card and its simplicity...trying to figure out a way to do it kinda the same for this Valentines but with a 'slight' twist!
2. OK..so I could get a bit boring here and keep saying I love this card too...first time I tried to do my own flowers and I love using the curvy shaped card!
3. This card I made for my daughters teacher, it was off my daughter and her friend, so I did a silver butterfly on the black flower to signify the teacher, and the two little black butterflies as my daughter & her friend leaving..! Teacher loved it!
4. My second ever easel card - love making these, don't make them enough to be honest!
5. Funky dino card..I don't make many of them to be honest.need to get more into making mens/boys cards!
6. I love doing these bow flowers, and the colours of this one is quite pretty I think!
7. Now, this has got to be one of the quickest card I have ever made...and I quite like it!
8. A funky birthday card for a trendy teenager - can't remember who makes this paper but its fab!!
9. My first ever layered Christmas tree - love it!!
10. Lastly, my favourite christmas card - clean and simple...love the ribbon like this, not done it before, think I will have to use it like this all the time!!
So, there you go! Has to be the hardest top 10 ever! Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to look at everyone else's top 10!
Pin It Now!