Sunday 15 November 2009

Another challenge card..!!

OOoh, what a crafty day I am having today!!

Here is another card - this one is for :


Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Sketch 49

What a lovely sketch to work with, its one that I will definately use again.
Now, this was my first ever attempt at embossing and stamping...so please bear with me if you notice anything the matter with it! I'm quite chuffed with it.

Recipe:
  • Silver card from Hobbeycraft
  • white card from Hobbeycraft
  • Snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • Snowman stamp from Inkadinkadoo (aaah don't know how to spell it!!)
  • Gems from Hobbeycraft
Thank for stopping by and I hope you like the card :o)

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I love that snowman, he is very cute. I have just got that embossing folder too, but not had a chance to try it out.

Unknown said...

Hi Leanne,
Sorry I have neglected you recently - been soo busy with one thing and another.
I love this card - the embossing is lovely. The sketch I agree is adorable.

Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous card - i haven't embossed anything in ages I really should do some you have inspired me - loving the snowman image too

rozzyb said...

Hi Leanne, lovely to see you on my blog :)
I'm fine thanks, hows things going with you.. have you settled in well :) are their any carft shops out there lol.You have some wonderful cards.... I think all our styles have changed so much over the past year.. I dont use my cricut much these days.. i really should lol
hapy crafting and hop eits not too hot where you rae
hugs rozzy xx

Jessica G. said...

Adorable snowman and the gems are the perfect touch of sparkle for him!

Unknown said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card, just love your snowman and he looks fab all embossed in silver!

Jan x

Sally said...

Leanne,
Stunning. It is truly perfect! Now that you have started you probably won't want to stop stamping and embossing. It is rather addicting. LOL

nessy said...

what a wonderful stylish snowman card!!
thanks for joining in with the fun on JCBC!
vanessa xx

Frau Ninchen said...

what a gorgeous card ...love the snowman!

thanks for joining us at jcbc!

xoxo janina