Sunday 29 November 2009

Bang goes the 'L' Plates!

Howdy!!

How you all doing?

Well, my hubbies aunty has finally passed her driving test in Italy....I believe it has been a VERY long time coming!!

Here is the card I made (ahead of time), for us to send her! I had some fab shiny red card that I have no idea where I got it from that suited making the 'L' - look just like a real one!!



Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend - why does the time fly by so very quickly?!!

Also, was wondering if any of you know how to make two pictures appear side by side instead of underneath each other - its driving me potty!! LOL unintended pun there!!

Hugs


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Leanne
You made a great card with the red L.
Great job!

xx Anita

Jenni said...

Hi Leanne, hope you are well and looking forward to your first Christmas in UAE. Congrats on the Softpencil DT gig!
Left you a little surprise over here
Jenni x

Sally said...

Leanne,
Love your card and it's a fabulous idea. No idea how to make two piccys side by side.

Mia said...

That's a great idea! Very cute! TFS!!!! :-)

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi, Leanne..

Regarding the long photo on the top of my craft-related blog posts, that is made by photographing the card lying flat (the card, not me, lol!), and then using Photoshop Elements to take a crop of the image, or a slice in this case. I use the marquee tool to make a letterbox shape, and choose which part of the pic to show. Then hit copy, then go to file, and it gives you the option to open copied image. Then just 'save as'.

My copy of Photoshop Elements came free with my camera in 2003, so is quite outdated now. It's probably all changed since then.

Must buy a new camera!

Hope you're OK out there in Dubai?

Hugs,
Chris xx