Thursday 26 November 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge # 47 - Anything Christmassy!

Morning all!

How you doing today? We are getting into the Christmassy feeling over at Charisma Cardz!

This weeks challenge, set by the very lovely Sally, is:

ANYTHING CHRISTMASSY

So then, that lets you create anything you want lol!! Can't wait to see what you create!!

Here is my creation, have kept it very simple this week!!
Recipe:

  • White card from hobbeycraft
  • Cuttlebug christmas tree embossing folder
  • silver card from ebay
  • gems from ebay
I like simple at the moment, my friend had me make some very fussy christmas cards (typically forgot to take pics of them as I did them in a rush...!!), so now I am into simple!!

Have a great week/end everyone!!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Allison said...

sooo elegant Leanne
AllisonX

Unknown said...

Simple but oh so stunning!

Jan xx

Sally said...

Leanne,
I love this card. That folder is so elegant looking.

Riet said...

Beautiful card Leanne.

Hugs Riet.x

mueppi said...

Hi Leanne
your card is so wonderful and elegant!!
Hugs Gisela

Alex said...

great card!
hugs, Alex