Thursday 19 November 2009

Charisma Challenge # 46 - sketch

Morning all!

Hope you are having a good day.

Well it is Sketch time over a Charisma this week and its a fab one! You can make anything you like, so get crafting!

Here is my card:
Recipe:

  • Cream card form hobbycraft
  • gold paper from ebay
  • ribbons from ebay
  • gold mesh found in drawer
  • gold embossing powder
  • Inkidinkidoo (sp) stamp of snowman
I tried my hardest to make a star out of the wire mesh - did I succeed? I'm not sure lol!

Great prize this week as well....get on over to Charisma to find out!!

Hugs

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab Card Leanne, Love the soft colours that you have used, very elegant. Hugs Avril xxx

Allison said...

loooveee that stamp
AllisonX

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! I love snowmen and this one is gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Kim

Unknown said...

love this card & I do adore that stamp!

Jan x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Leanne, I just love your snowman.

Liza x

Rufus said...

Love your card, now I need that darn snowman! LOL
R/

Simone said...

Wow, what a stunning card!!! It looks very festive and elegant!
Simone

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Leanne, love the image and details...your star looks fab!!
Hugs Emma x

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a pretty card Leanne! LOVE the star. What a fab texture. Hey, did you forget all about me? xxD

Vicki said...

Oh Wow Leanne, absolutely gorgeous card, I think I just fell in love with your snowman...drool,drool, he's amazing! Not seen one like him before.

Hugs
Vicki x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Aww, you definitely succeeded with that star.. it's lovely! And so different.

Hugs,
Chris xx