Oooh do I love challenges like this!! Anything to do with Fairies always a winner with me lol!
Our very lovely Jan has given us the the fab challenge of FAIRIES. You can use 1 or 101 - make anything you like, as long as there is a fairy on it!!
I decided to make a toothfairy box for my daughter, as her first tooth fell out the other week and we had nothing to put it in!!beaded bee from ebay, Fairy Do Crafts brad, little white flowers from LuLu!
This did start off as a plain white box from Ikea - have never altered anything like this before and am quite happy with how it turned out, although it completely changed from what I thought it would be!!
I would also like to submit this as an entry in the following challenges:
- Pile It On #8 - Lucky Me - I've used green!
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #80 - Round & Round - circle sentiment
- Lexis Creations #8 - Anything Goes - yay!!
- Pollycraft Challenge #35 - Distressing - edges of paper are distressed with nail file.
- The Pink Elephant #56 - Green - yep, loads of green!
- Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling - fairy brad, gems, glitter, beads!
- Spoonful of Sugar #93 - Beads - yep, beads on the flower stems.
- Crafty Creations #57 - One Colour - loads of green in different shades.
- Flutterby Wednesday #99 - Fairy or Butterfly - Tinkerbell, the best fairy in the world!
- Pennys Challenges - Going Green - erm...yep...green, got that!
- Quixoticpaperi #16 - Leaf it out! - little tiny leaves on the head of the flowers.
- Crafty Anns Challenge #9 - Try Something New - have never altered a box before, so thats new!
- ECP Challenge #7 - I've chosen STOREAGE IDEA - tooth box is keepsake storeage box for daughter!
- Fussy & Fancy #5 - Movies - Tinkerbell & the Lost Treasure (which I am watching right now!)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Use 3 different textures - distressed edges, silk flowers, beading, glittered areas, twirled paper (for bees wings)
- Cute Card Thursday #102 - Lucky Green - yep, used green!
- Pixie Dust Studio #11 - 3d Creation - well, things pop out on mine, so thats 3d!
- Simon Says Stamp Mothers Day/Girly - this is definately girlie!
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #40 - Mothers Day / Flowers - I gotta lotta flowers on mine!
- Tuesday Taggers - Swirls & Curls - all my little flower stems are all curly!! They are sponsored by Crafty Individuals thi sweek.
- Housemouse Challenge #64 - Anything but a card - so my toothfairy box can go into this one!
- Dotties Wonderful World - Destress with some distressing - inked edges, torn edges
- SSDS Challenge #29 - Sparkle - Tinkerbell is sparkly and so are the pretty beads on the flowers!
- S2G Challenges - Green - its allllll green!
Cor blimey, thats quite a lot of challenges I have managed to use on this one!! Have a good day and I can't wait to see what you come up with for your creation!
Pin It Now!