Wow - doesn't time fly? How is it possible that 6 years has flown by since I had my gorgeous little girl?!!
Here is the card I made for her, my first ever easel card! Glad to say that she absolutely loved it!!
Recipe: Basic Grey Euphoria stack, princess crown charm from ebay, Making Memories rub on letters, flowers handmade, gems from stash.
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Magical Crafts #11 - Spring/Easter - Spring colours
- The Secret Crafter #76 - Pink, Green & Flowers - yep, got pink, green and plenty of flowers!
- Flutterby Wednesday #102 - Open (with butterfly/angel etc) - 3 cutie little butterflies.
- Pennys Challenges - Birthday - yep, for my princess!
- YNS Challenge #12 - Distressing - yep, on the large flower
- Cute Card Thursday #105 - Dimensions - easel card!
- Prairie Fairy - #12 - Easel Card - yep, my first ever one!!
- Fab N Funky #16 - Technique - inking edges - I lurve, lurve, lurve it!!
Hope you like it! Have a fabulous weekend!
Pin It Now!