Wednesday 10 March 2010

Froggy Four!


Evenin' all!!

My daughter asked me today to make a card for her to give to her brother for his birthday next week - who was I to say no?

My gorgeous boy Harry loves animals and anything green....this is what I found in my stash!!


Recipe: DCWV papers & card, Express Yourself DIY frog, ribbon from stash.

I would also like to put this card into the following challenges:
  1. Kaboodle #26 - Happy Birthday - for my little boys birthday.
  2. My Time to Craft #82 - Kids Kardz - yep, kiddie.
  3. Ooh La La Creations #49 - Anything Goes - fab!
  4. Delightful Sketches - Kids Challenge - yep, kiddie card.
  5. SSDS - #30 - Open Week - fab again!
  6. Prairie Fairy Week 9 - Lucky Green - Green frog, green background.
  7. All Sorts Challenge #42 - Just for Men - for my little man.
  8. Sweet Stampin Challenge #16 - Something for a child - yay, done!
  9. Diecut Dreams #38 - No Flowers - fabulous!!
Take care

Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Awwww...What a CUTE & FUN card! Great job...I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jill said...

Aww cute card, love the green frog! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Katie said...

Oh My! How cute is that froggie!!!
I love him (and the card) and I'm sure your son will too!
Thanks for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.

Anne said...

Great card and love the little froggy! Thanks for hopping by OLL and sharing it with us. Hugs x

Beryl K said...

This is just fabulous for a four year old. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at OLL
Beryl x

Anita said...

Thi is a great card Leanne. I think your son will love it.

xx Anita

Sarpreet said...

beautiful frog card

Queen La Rubba said...

This is so super crafty! I love this frog! Very creatove and so fun! Thank you for joining us for ths weeks "Sweet Stampin" challange! Looking forward to seeing more of your crafty work in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Hop on over and enter in my candy give away!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Leanne loving this card how adorable is that frog great work thank you for joining us at Prairie Fairy
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Love the furry frog! Ka-ute!

Thanks for joining Prairie Fairy Fridays!

xoxox

Wendy Hall said...

This is sooooooo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

brenda said...

Hi Leanne

What a great card for a little boy, he will love the smiling face. Very appealing for that age group.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Marlene said...

This is so cute! Love the froggy!

Karen said...

Brilliant card for a little boy, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Mummylade said...

oh, how adorable is that! I'm so glad you joined the DCD and Allsorts challenges this week and good luck.

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous card love the frog and the letters look great...x

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

Susie Sugar said...

Fab card love the colours and the sweet froggy !!
Thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

made by fifi said...

what a cute frog - love it - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lilacanglia said...

aww, he is fantastic,
Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris