I have been going through some of my stash, and I came across some absolutely gorgeous paper and rub ons that I got, cor blimey, I think back in 2009 sometime! Its so cute and girlie, that I had to make one of my ribbon flower cards. I lurve making these!!
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Totally Papercrafts #6 - Mothers Day/Special Lady - Yep!
- Handfull of Stamps #18 - Let it Shine - the quotation is about letting your inner self shine!
- Simon Says - Mohters Day / Girlie - yep, very girlie
- Tuesday Taggers - Swirls & Curls Sponsored by Crafty Individuals this week.- Swirls on paper & stem of flower.
- Rosie D's #66 - Spring - this is very springy!
- Creative Craft #8 - Thanks a Bunch - Yep!
- Quixotic Paperie #16 - Leave it out - Leaves - leaf rub ons.
- Frosted Designs - Technique - my favourite 'technique' making ribbon flowers.
- Saturday Spotlight #21 - Hey Girlfriend - girlie card!
- Paper Play #10 - Just Because - definately covered here.
- SSDS #30 - Open Challenge - great!
- Crazy Challenge - Show me Anything - great!
- Prairie Fairy #9 - Some Green - green on the leaf, stem, and flower.
- Fussy & Fancy #5 - Movies - 'Mamma Mia' - for mums!
- S2G Papercrafting - Some Green - green on leaf, stem and flower.
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #81 - Flower Power - loads of flowers, best on being the Ribbon Flower!
- My Time to Craft #81 - Just for Mum - yep!
- Ooh La La Creations #49 - Anything Goes - fab!
- Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bow, Brads & Bling - two buttons used in centre of flower & bows behind!
- Pixie Dust Studio #11 - 3D - this is definately 3D!
- Craft Challenge #40 - Mothers Day/Flowers - loads of flowers!
- Sophisticatchallenges #25 - Flourishes / Swirls - Swirly stems!
Pin It Now!