Friday 18 September 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge # 37 - Flower Power


Yay!

After months of me 'moving', I am finally back with the team at Charisma Cardz Challenge and its my week to set the challenge!

Therefore, I have chosen...

FLOWER POWER

Now, you can make anything you like, but I would just like to see that the main focus on the card is flowers - simples!!

Here is my card:



Recipe:

  • Pink bazzil card from stash
  • large flowers from Poundland that I pulled apart
  • smaller flowers from ebay
  • gem brad from Papermania
Absolutely love this card, even though I don't 'do' pink!!

Hope to see you over at Charisma as we have the most fantastic prize this week..!!

Hugs



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, what a great card, I love the giant flower!
Clare xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Leanne,
Stunning. This is so simple yet so effective. That flower is opulent.
Beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Beautiful card Leanne - hope to find time this weekend for the challenge as I do like my flowers LOL!
Lesley x

Carole said...

Stunning card, the flower is beautiful!
Carole

Cazzy said...

Fabby card, you are so clever getting a Poundland flower, do they have Poundland in Dubai?

Cazzy x

slinkycat said...

ooh love this one too! gorgeous :)