Thursday 24 September 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge # 38 - Getting Sporty

Morning crafters

Sorry I have been slow in uploading new cards this week - I have absolutely no idea where this week has gone. Kids been off school due to Eid holidays - makes the days fly by when they are at home.

Anyway, its another fab challenge from Charisma Cardz - this week our theme was chosen by the very lovely, and very talented Vee. Her theme is:

GETTING SPORTY

Here is my card:

Recipe:

  • Dovecraft 'Masculine' papers
  • brads from Hobbycraft
  • black labels from a label maker that I have forgotten the name off!!

You can make anything you like and our prize this week is fantastic!! Hop on over to have a nose!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Allison said...

great sporty card, fab papers
AllisonX

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card Leanne, and I think the black text looks like Dymo ;)