Thursday 22 April 2010

Quotes at Charisma


'Ello everyone!

How you doing today? Can you believe that it's Thursday again? This year is flying by so quickly!

This week at Charisma the challenge is 'QUOTES' - so get your thinking caps on and get quoting!!!

Here is mine:




Recipe: Laura Ashlep paper and stickers, ribbon from stash, brads from Papermania, DCWV vellum quote

The quote reads: If I had a rose everytime I thought of you, I would walk through a garden forever - how gorgeous is that?!!

As you can see I have used some of my ever faithful handmade flowers - this time I used a different shape to create the petals of the larger flower. I quite like this one!! I am also finally using all my old papers etc, so I'm well chuffed!!

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Time to Craft #88 - Quick Quotes
La La Land #35 - Shabby Chic

Remember, I have 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps up for grabs in my blogcandy - click here to go to the post to enter.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It Now!

21 comments:

Jane said...

Those flowers are Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Allison said...

beautiful quote and big flowers
AllisonX

Anita said...

A lovely card Leanne. Love your handmade flowers.
I have to try it sometimes.
First I'm going on holiday

xx Anita

Unknown said...

Lovely card... love your handmade flowers... I have just started experimenting with handmade flowers and they are so effective, aren't they?
Hugs
Kim
x

Shazza said...

beautiful and I love those flowers
x

Faye said...

Your card is AMAZING. The flower is beautiful, really pretty. Looking forward to getting to know you a bit more. x

Jane Wetzel said...

this is absolutely GORGEOUS...WOW...glad u joined us at S2G!

Beverly G said...

I haven't played at Charisma in a long time, your flowers go perfect with that quote, lovely.

pink lady said...

Fabulous card - the flowers are stunning ! x

made by fifi said...

beautiful flowers - thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge x

Kristine said...

Oooh, La, La!! Very beautiful flowers on there *Ü*

Thanks for sharing your card with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very pretty and those flowers are WOW! thanks for playing along with us at S2G!

Cat said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your handmade flowers! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Tindaloo said...

awesome flowers and such a pretty card it made :)

Loz said...

That quote is beautiful and so are your flowers!!! XX

Anne said...

What gorgeous flowers and I love your quote.

Thanks for playing along at Shirleys2Girls
Hugs
Anne

Diane said...

Stunning card and wonderful quote!

Ann English said...

Beautiful card-gorgeous flowers! Thank you for joining us this week at S2G for Twisted Thursday!

Maureen said...

Those flowers are just gorgeous! ~Maureen, La-La Land Crafts DT

Irina Blount said...

Gorgeous!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your card with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Deanne Clarke said...

Awesome!!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!