Tuesday 27 April 2010

Happy New Home Day!!

Morning all - hope you are having a lovely day?

Well, I got asked to make a new home card the other day - and you know what? I have NEVER made one before in my life!! Was told to make it modern and it was for a man, so this is what I came up with. I am definately going through a brown phase!!

Recipe: Bazzill card (brown and blue), DCWV retro prints paper, cricut expression, ribbon from stash

LOL for once I am not going to enter this into any comps....takes too long to find some LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

Remember, I have 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps up for grabs in my blogcandy - click here to go to the post to enter. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is perfect!
Clare x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leanne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Such a wonderful card.
Hugs
Tanya

Susie said...

It looks fab, Leanne - bet he'll love it! Susie x

Loz said...

I've never made one either! This this is a great new home card for a man! Nothing pink and sparkly!! Love the simplicity ♥